We want you to be 100% happy with your purchase. If for some reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, please refer to our return/refund policy below.
- Items must be un-worn, un-washed, no stains, deodorant, perfume, pet hair, or any signs of wear or use, with tags still attached to be returned to receive a refund to the original form of payment.
- Returns must be delivered back to us within 30 calendar days from the order ship date.
- Returns received after 30 calendar days will be refused.
- Original shipping charges are non-refundable. We are not responsible for returned shipping costs, lost or stolen packages. * If tracking shows "delivered", you will need to file a claim with the carrier.
- All accessories, gifts, handbags, jewelry, seasonal items, sale items, and pre-orders are FINAL SALE and NOT eligible for return. If we receive a FINAL SALE return, it will be donated to a charity.
Click the link below to start the return process.
If your return request is approved, you will receive an email with shipping instructions and a return shipping label. The customer is responsible for return shipping costs. Once we receive your return, please allow 3-4 business days for your return to be processed and refund to be issued. You will receive a refund confirmation email.
Orders cannot be changed, modified, or canceled after checkout. We are not responsible for incorrect addresses entered.
If you have received a defective item, please contact our customer service team at firstname.lastname@example.org within 3 days of delivery. Please include your first and last name, order number, items name, and photo of the defect in the email. If you contact us outside of the 3 day window, the item does not qualify for replacement or return.
Color variation of merchandise due to computer monitor resolutions, lighting and photography lenses are not qualified as damaged.
Each item is photographed to display the true color/pattern. Although we try to accurately photograph each item, exact coloring of merchandise may vary due to indoor/outdoor lighting, various computer or mobile device screens, resolutions and more. Items with a slight variance will not be considered defective.
Policy Updated and Effective April 10, 2021.